I have ordered a product from vaporl 15th of May 2017.Shipment took ages and i asked them to refund if the package is not coming to me.

They told that the shipment is in customs and i should go check it eventhought the customs they are taking about is in belgium, not in destination country Turkey :) I asked for a refund and they did nothing. They are playing dead since 4 weeks. I'm gonna file a chargeback for the amount but i want to let the community know about them.

how they behave nice before the purchase and how things become after something goes bad.I highly suggest keeping your money away from this bloodsucker company.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Scammers.

Had an Experience with Vaporl?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Terrafirmasolution Com - Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution Com "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Prestige Floor Coating- fraudulent business practices! Prestige Floor Coating "Want a professional floor or work guarantee? No such thing with this contractor. They do not care about anything but getting your money, even offering discount for cash which I..." Read more Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company  Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Wingrow General Trading Fze "Wingrow General Trading Fze Fraud Company Spartans International Fzc , Empeeson International Pte Ltd, cheating and fraud company in dubai Mr. pradeep he is owner of the company has cheated..." Read more Dorsey Tree Service - DO NOT HIRE! Dorsey Tree Service "This company trimmed my neighbor's tree limbs, some of which they had to park on my driveway. I had some fragile plans under the tree and they were asked to..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more