Additional Fees

I have ordered a product from vaporl 15th of May 2017. Shipment took ages and i asked them to refund if the package is not coming to me.

They told that the shipment is in customs and i should go check it eventhought the customs they are taking about is in belgium, not in destination country Turkey :) I asked for a refund and they did nothing. They are playing dead since 4 weeks. I'm gonna file a chargeback for the amount but i want to let the community know about them.

how they behave nice before the purchase and how things become after something goes bad. I highly suggest keeping your money away from this bloodsucker company.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Scammers.

Comments

I ordered from them 9 days ago and I was wondering if you got your shipment and how long did it take to get it? Because my stuff is still at there Warehouse.

tozlu.emre
to Sabrina #1402449

I didn't receive the package at all. but got my refund from bank with a chargeback. i hope you ll get your package.

well, if you don't receive it by 120 days, don't hesitate to file a chargeback complaint to your bank.