Additional Fees

I have ordered a product from vaporl 15th of May 2017.Shipment took ages and i asked them to refund if the package is not coming to me.

They told that the shipment is in customs and i should go check it eventhought the customs they are taking about is in belgium, not in destination country Turkey :) I asked for a refund and they did nothing. They are playing dead since 4 weeks. I'm gonna file a chargeback for the amount but i want to let the community know about them.

how they behave nice before the purchase and how things become after something goes bad.I highly suggest keeping your money away from this bloodsucker company.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Scammers.

Comments

I ordered from them 9 days ago and I was wondering if you got your shipment and how long did it take to get it? Because my stuff is still at there Warehouse.

tozlu.emre
to Sabrina #1402449

I didn't receive the package at all. but got my refund from bank with a chargeback. i hope you ll get your package.

well, if you don't receive it by 120 days, don't hesitate to file a chargeback complaint to your bank.