I have ordered a product from vaporl 15th of May 2017.Shipment took ages and i asked them to refund if the package is not coming to me.

They told that the shipment is in customs and i should go check it eventhought the customs they are taking about is in belgium, not in destination country Turkey :) I asked for a refund and they did nothing. They are playing dead since 4 weeks. I'm gonna file a chargeback for the amount but i want to let the community know about them.

how they behave nice before the purchase and how things become after something goes bad.I highly suggest keeping your money away from this bloodsucker company.

Review about: Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Scammers.

Had an Experience with Vaporl?

Comments

Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more International Solution Group Japan - BEWARE of these ISG JAPAN conmen International Solution Group Japan "This Japan property scam group is unlicensed in Japan and cons expats into buying old s***ty apartment buildings with horrible loan structure and "tax advantages" for huge commissions direct into..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Ipswich Buddhist Centre - Bad Integrity, Cult Behaviour, Controlling Behaviour, Bad Mouthing Ipswich Buddhist Centre "Cult behaviour, control, various abuses of nationwide Triratna movement reported in UK press, risk of abuse, caution advised. Caution is advised with this Buddhist cult who have branches all over..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more